1) A stone-pillared concrete & blue-glass bottle archway entrance;
2) Mosaiced fence around the perimeter of the square;
3) A vernacular futuristic tower housing a Jules Verne-style "time machine" which will be operated by the movements of live birds inside a heated aviary;
4) Carved & painted remains of a dying 200 yr-old willow tree in the lot;
5) Flow-form water fountains & birdbaths & picnic benches; &
6) A web of tunnels inspired by & emanating from the extant remains on the lot of an old basement & a cistern which local folk tell us was literally the town watering-hole & weekly gathering place many years ago.
7) A bog garden of endemic carniverous pitcher plants.